Como estamos acabando el tema 1 vamos a hacer la redacción sobre el colegio y las asignaturas: MY SCHOOL My name is____________ and I am ______ years old. I live in Zafra, Spain and I study at Pedro de Valencia school. I am in 4th grade. My favourite school day is Thursday because I have Spanish at nine o´clock, then I have English at ten and Music at eleven. At twelve I have a break. After that I have P.E and finally I have Art. I like English and Spanish but I don't like Maths . My favourite subject is P.E. because I love doing Sport. I think P.E. is exciting. I also like Music. I think Music is easy. I like my school!! BUT: PERO THEN: LUEGO, DESPUÉS AFTER: DESPUÉS DE BECAUSE: PORQUE... I THINK: YO CREO
Os dejo enlaces de actividades on line para repasar los contenidos estudiados en el curso. To be To be Have got Can Present simple past Comparative Superlative
MY ROBOT My robot's name is Pipin. It is intelligent and very fast. It is red, blue and grey. It is fat and very tall. It has got big screen on the body. It has got a small body and two medium eyes on the head. Its head is big. It likes energetic drinks. It can drink liquids but it can't eat. It hasn't got legs, it has got wheels. It can do my homework. It likes dancing and lentils but it doesn't like playing football. I love my robot
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario