4TH GRADE: FINAL PROJECT TOPIC 1: WRITE ABOUT MY TEACHERS

Al final de la unidad los alumnos tendrán que escribir un proyecto sobre su escuela, hablando de las asignaturas y de los profesores.
A continuación tenéis un modelo:

MY SCHOOL

I study at_____________________________. I get up at_____________and I go to school at_________________. At _________________ we have a break and then at two I __________________________. 
At school I study ____ subjects:______________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
My favourite subject is______________________. I also like___________________and I don't like_____________________________.
I think English is___________________, Maths is ____________________and ____________ is ______________________________. 
My favourite teacher is _______________ He/she has got__________________________________________________. He/she likes___________________________. I think his/her lessons are_________________.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3RD GRADE NATURAL SCIENCES EXPERIMENT: GUMMY BEARS

3rd English: WHAT TIME IS IT?