4TH GRADE: PROJECT UNIT 4: MY FAVOURITE BOOK

 En el project del tema 4 tendrán que hablar brevemente sobre su libro favorito, para ello tendrán que seguir la siguiente estructura:

My favourite book is called......................................
The author's name is ...................................................
The story is about ........................................................
The characters are called.................................................
I like it because.................................................................


My favourite book is called Little Red Riding Hood.
The author's name is  Charles Perrault.
The story is about a girl who goes to visit her grandmother . On the way she finds the Big Bad Wolf. When she arrives at her grandmother's house the wolf is in bed. He pretends to be the grandma. At the end a hunter arrives and helps Little Red Riding Hood.

The characters are called: Little Red Riding Hood. The big Bad Wolf, The grandma, the mother and the hunter.

I like it because it is a traditional tale . My mother told me it when I was younger.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3RD GRADE NATURAL SCIENCES EXPERIMENT: GUMMY BEARS

3rd English: WHAT TIME IS IT?