UNIT 3 ACTIVITIES

 1- Write the names of the week. ( page 28)

2- Copy the verbs in the past on page 28

3- HAVE GOT:  Escribe le verbo have got en afirmación pregunta y negación. Despues traduce: Translate


  HAVE GOT                            HAVE I GOT?                    I HAVE NOT GOT

YOU HAVE GOT

HE HAS GOT

SHE HAS GOT

IT HAS GOT


WE HAVE GOT

YOU HAVE GOT

THEY HAVE GOT

- Yo tengo una hermana y un hermano

- ¿Tienes tú una bici nueva?:  Have you got a new bike?

- Ella no tiene un examen hoy: She has not got a test today

- Ellos tienen clase de inglés hoy: The have got an  English lesson today

-Nosotros no tenemos  el pelo rubio: We have not got blonde hair

VERB TO BE: SER O ESTAR

I AM                                    AM I                        I AM NOT

YOU ARE

HE IS 

SHE IS

IT IS

WE ARE

YOU ARE

THEY ARE

1- Yo estoy en mi casa y mi madre está cocinando: I am in my house and my mother is cooking

2- Ella es alta y tiene el pelo negro: She is tall and she has black hair

3- Ellos están aburridos: 

4- ¿ Está él en Zafra hoy?

5- No, el no está en Zafra. Él está en Los Santos.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3RD GRADE NATURAL SCIENCES EXPERIMENT: GUMMY BEARS

3rd English: WHAT TIME IS IT?