4TH GRADE ENGLISH: PERSONAL INFORMATION

 Estas primeras semanas estamos repasando como expresar información sobre nosotros mismos en inglés:


My name is__________ and I am 9 years old. I live in Zafra, Spain.

I have one brother and one sister. My birthday is on the 20th of June. I love running and playing tennis. I like Summer and I don't like watching TV.

I can ride a bike and jump but I can't swim.

I am tall and thin. I have got long brown hair. My eyes are brown.

I am wearing a red t-shirt, a blue jumper, grey leggings and white trainers.

My favourite food is pasta. My favourite animal is dolphin. 

In my house there are three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one living room, one garden and one kitchen.

My favourite room is my bedroom.


CLOTHES REVISION



CLOTHING LIST



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3RD GRADE NATURAL SCIENCES EXPERIMENT: GUMMY BEARS

3rd English: WHAT TIME IS IT?