Unit 1

Unit 0:  Hello!
TEST: 15th of November

Herramientas de evaluación:
 20% notas de clase
        40%  trabajos-PORTFOLIO
40% exámenes, Activity Book y libreta de clase

VOCABULARY
CHARACTER NAMES
NUMBERS
COLOURS
TOYS
Mr. Star, Mrs Star, 
Stella, Simon, Suzy, 
Grandma Star, 
Grandpa Star, 
Marie, Maskman, 
Monty, Trevor, Alex, 
Meera and Lenny.
From 1-20: one, two, 
three, four, five, six, 
seven, eight, nine, 
ten, eleven, twelve, 
thirteen, fourteen, 
fifteen, sixteen, 
seventeen, eighteen, 
nineteen and twenty.
Black, blue, brown, 
green, grey, orange, 
pink, purple, red, white, 
yellow.
Bike, 
camera, 
computer, 
computer,
doll, game, 
helicopter, 
kite, lorry, 
monster, train

GRAMMAR:

Introduction
Hello!
What´s your name? 
My name is (Lara).
 How old are you? 
I ´m (eight).
I like (reading).
I have got (one) 
sister and (two) 
brothers called___ and___.
Prepositions: in, 
on, 
under, next to, 
in front of, 
between, behind.
Can
I can (play).
I can´t (fly).
Present continuous
What is she/he doing?
He is (reading).
She is (eating)

PHONICS
Rhyming words

SPEAKING
-What´s your name? My name is...
-How old are you? I am…
-Can you spell your name? Yes, I can. (S-A-R-A)
-Is he/she (listening to music)? Yes, he is/ No, he isn´t./ Yes, she is/ No, she isn´t.
-Have you got a brother or a sister?


*Todas las hojas de estudios serán subidas a nuestro blog de inglés:  2ndcycle.blogspot.com






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3RD GRADE NATURAL SCIENCES EXPERIMENT: GUMMY BEARS

3rd English: WHAT TIME IS IT?