3rd GRADE: PROJECT UNIT 4: WHAT MUST I DO?

Al finalizar el tema 4 los alumnos tendrán que elaborar dos breves proyectos finales, el primero de ellos será el siguiente:

1.- Escribir una breve redacción indicando las obligaciones que tienen en casa y en el colegio. Tienen que usar MUST/ MUSN'T/ CAN/ CAN'T. Tienen que seguir esta estructura:

WHAT MUST I DO EVERYDAY?

My mame is Ana and I am eight years old. 
 At home I must tidy up my bedroom, I must make my bed everyday, I must lay the table, I must clean my teeth and I must take my dog for a walk. I musn't clean my shoes and I musn't do the washing up.
At home I can watch T.V, I can listen to music and I can play with my sister.
I can't shout and I can't play with my tablet.

At school I must listen to the teacher, I must do my homework, I must put my books under my table and I must be quiet.
At school I can play with my friends in the break and I can go to the toilet. I can't speak to my classmates and I can't run. 

VERBOS ÚTILES:
- TIDY UP: RECOGER, ORDENAR
- CLEAN: LIMPIAR
- DO THE WASHING UP: FREGAR LOS PLATOS
- TAKE THE DOG FOR A WALK: SACAR AL PERRO DE PASEO
- LAY THE TABLE: PONER LA MESA
- MAKE MY BED: HACER MI CAMA
- DO HOMEWORK: HACER LOS DEBERES
- LISTEN TO MUSIC: ESCUCHAR MÚSICA
- WATCH TV: VER LA TELE
- FEED MY DOG: ALIMENTAR A MI PERRO
- THROW PAPERS TO THE BIN: TIRAR PAPELES A LA BASURA


 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3RD GRADE NATURAL SCIENCES EXPERIMENT: GUMMY BEARS

3rd English: WHAT TIME IS IT?