4th GRADE: FINAL PROJECT TOPIC 3: LAST WEEKEND

Como ya estamos finalizando el tema 3 los alumnos/as tendrán que elaborar un proyecto final que consistirá en escribir a cerca de lo que hicieron el fin de semana pasado. Para ello, deberán utilizar los verbos en pasado que hemos aprendido por el momento:
- BE: WAS/WERE
- HAVE: HAD
- DRINK: DRANK
- EAT: ATE
- GIVE: GAVE
- GO: WENT
- TAKE: TOOK
- SEE: SAW
- DO: DID

LAST WEEKEND...

Last weekend I was very busy:
 On Friday I went to school, then I had lunch at home and after that I watched TV. In the evening I did my homework, I took my dog for a walk, I had dinner and I went to bed at half past ten. I was vey tired.
On Saturday I got up late and I took my dog for a walk. I went to my grandparents´house to have lunch and after that I had a siesta. In the evening I had a terrible head-ache so I went to bed very soon.
On Sunday I got up at half past nine and I went to play football with my friends, then I ate chicken and soup for lunch. After that I did some homework, I watched a film and I went to bed. I was very tired.


- Tienen  que escibir todos los verbos en pasado
- Tienen que usar conectores: AND, THEN, AFTER THAT
- Tienen que escribir que hicieron cada día del fin de semana: On Friday,,,On Saturday,... On Sunday,....


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

3RD GRADE NATURAL SCIENCES EXPERIMENT: GUMMY BEARS

3rd English: WHAT TIME IS IT?